Saturday, August 30, 2008

Erotic Muse

"Keep your hands over your head. Don't pull too hard or they will come undone." She told her husband.
"Uh honey not that I'm complaining but I really do need to get to work." The man patiently told his wife.
Ignoring her husband the woman bent her head down and ran her tongued from his neck down. He shivered under her touch.
"You'll just have to be late. That is one of the perks of being the boss." She twirled her tongue inside his belly button. "Right now it's not about your career but mine." Slowly she pulled off his boxers.
Lifting his hips to help her proved he wasn't really distressed at helping his lovely wife.
"Gorgeous." The woman told her husband as she straddled his thighs.
"I'm glad you approve."
Narrowing her eyes she looked him over. "Something's not quite right."
The man looked down at his erect cock. "Seems everything is just fine to me."
"Shh." The woman demanded before reaching up and giving his restraints a tug. To his absolute delight her breasts were only a whisper away.
With a devious glint to his eye he lifted his head and licked one hard pink nipple.
"Mmm."
Encouraged by her moan he took the bud into his mouth and sucked hard.
"Oh." The woman could feel the answering wetness escape her body and drip onto her husband's thighs.
"Like that?" He teased before lightly biting down.
The woman dropped her hands to his chest as he sucked on her ripe breast. "You know I do."
"Scoot up closer. Come here." He demanded.
Lifting to follow his orders the woman stopped. "Hey! I'm supposed to be in charge not you!"
He husband laughed. "You're on top aren't you?"
"That has nothing to do with being in control and you know it."
He watched her cross her arms over her beautiful chest. Her bottom lip stuck out just slightly in a pathetic pout. "Tell me again why I let me tie me up."
Frustrated his wife threw her hands in the air. "I told you my heroine is controlling. That includes in the bedroom."
The man nodded. "Okay I forgot. Continue."
Biting her lip she repositioned herself. She wanted to torture him, to have him begging for her, to be on the brink of losing control. And if it happened to be needed as research for her new erotic book all the better. She loved using her husband for first hand experience.
Sliding down his body she rubbed her breasts against him stimulating herself along with him. When she got to the hardest part of him she gave the tip a quick lick before traveling lower.
Her husband groaned in frustration. She let out a evil laugh. "Not yet."
Starting at the soles of one foot she massaged working her way up one leg to another.
When she reached his twitching cock with just a hint of precum she licked it off. "Mmm I love the way you taste."
Her husband pulled at the restraints but not enough to break them. "Enough teasing."
"Oh baby." She whispered. "I've only just begun." She finished that statement with a lick from base to tip.
"Damn it!"
"What?" Innocently she started licking like an ice-cream cone never taking it fully in her mouth.
"Suck me."
"Oh I will." She promised before moving down to his sac. There she gently licked and sucked.
His breath was coming out fast while his legs moved around restlessly. Maybe next time she should tie those too she thought wickedly to herself. Moving back up to gave his cock more attention. When he yanked at the restraints yet again she finally filled her mouth with him.
He tasted like he always did. Hard, Hot, and salty. Like a man, her man. Using her tongue she massaged under his shaft while adding a deep suction.
"Yes that's it." His voice had gone almost hoarse.
Raising her eyes she met his. They were hot and shining with lust. She took him further into her mouth. Hip hips bucked shoving his cock to the back of her throat.
"Yes suck me. That's it." His hips moved faster as he fucked her mouth.
She let him bring himself to the brink before giving one more sinful twirl of her tongue and releasing him.
"Ride me. Hard. Fast." He ordered.
"Oh I plan too." But she only continued to kneel between his knees. "When I'm ready."
"You're ready."
"Am I?" She lifted a brow then with one hand begin to trail it down her own body. "Maybe I better check."
Her husbands eyes narrowed as she massaged one breast then brought up her other hand to the other. She pinched her nipples pulling out a moan from both of them. Then while still touching herself moved her hand lower.
She gave her clit a quick circle before running her finger over her folds. "Mmm yeah I think I'm ready. Wet. So hot and wet for you."
"Yes." He coaxed.
"But I know how much you like to watch me touch myself also." Moving her hips she took her finger inside her hot, wet, screaming core. "Oh God. So good."
Watching her husband she added a second finger. "Yes. That feels so good."
"I can't take it anymore. Fuck me baby."
She pretended to think about it as she rode her own fingers. Feeling her own body tighten she knew she couldn't continue to torture him without going over that ledge. And she wanted him there with her.
Slowly she moved over him. Teasing the tip of his erection against her folds she drug a moan from both of them. Eyes opened locked onto her husbands she slammed herself down on him. He filled her completely as he always did.
"Thanks for your help baby." She panted out as she rode him hard and fast.
"That's what I am here for." He told her lifting his hips to match each thrust. "That's why I am your erotic muse."

No comments: