Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grand Prize weekly winner




As Halloween approaches and the end of the month nears I finish up my
celebration of my 2 year anniversary with Total-E-Bound and publishing. Now it's
time to buckle down so I can bring you all some more books that I hope you will
love.

I couldn't have done it without you I want each of you to know. I try to show my
appreciation to my fans by running contests and giving away ebook bucks and
books.

I want each of you to know you are very special to me.

To celebrate I ran a series of weekly contests giving away EBook bucks for one
lucky weekly winner a week.

The two previous winners Tracy D and Mary D got their free bucks to purchase the
books of the choice.

The Grand prize winner drawn today will receive her $10.00 plus any book from my
back log. The grand prize winner is...

Linda

Linda tried and tried. never giving up and still being a good sport as the other
winners were announced.

It's readers like Linda, Tracy, and Mary who make writing a true gift.

I'm lucky enough to have so many great fans that I wish I could always run a
weekly contest but sadly that's just not possible. But I promise more contests
in the near future and want to say a Sincere Thank you to the readers who keep
coming back to my books.


Thank you all for being there for me through the last couple of years. I will
see you in the future!!!

Crissy

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Congratulations to all the winners, and Happy Halloween Crissy.

Carol L. said...

Congrats to the winners. Happy Halloween.
Carol L.