Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Special Times- 3 years and counting


This months is very special to me and I couldn't be happier to still be able to share it with all of you.
Three years ago, Halloween 2008, my first book ever was published through Total-E-Bound. The story Savage Love was part of the Halloween Collection "Bite Me." Yes my first release was a vampire book.
Even though I have written more shape shifter books then any other genre I couldn't resist the chance to celebrate threes years writting for Total-E-Bound with another Halloween Special as part of The Cloaks and Daggers being released Halloween (Oct 24th.)
Vampire Hunter will be one of four books in the Halloween collection being released this year.
While I believe my writing has grown and hopefully improved in three years it still gets my stomach in knots and has me giddy!
I hope you will take the time to pick up the four books that will be released as part of this collection. I can guarantee there is something for everyone!
Thanks,
Crissy Smith

No comments: