Friday, June 29, 2012

Weekly Update 6/29/12


Weekly Review 6/29/12

The summer heat is here but that is not the only thing making me sweat. As I continue working on my series The Were Chronicles I have managed to pick up a few books to read over the weekend and have been checking in with what’s been going on with my publisher. Total-E-Bound.

First a reminder that my monthly blog post for Total-E-Bound will be posted on Saturday June 30th. This month I will talk about the research into the red wolves, an almost extinct breed of wolves that once roamed in west Texas. It is also the breed of Gray Mason the main character for book five of The Were Chronicle series and also good friend with Kiley from book four ‘Pack Rogue’.

News from the publisher- lots of exciting new from Total-E-Bound I wanted to share with you. Even though I may not have any releases coming up there is still much to offer you.

New releases- as of 6/25/12

Shades of Grey by Sam Crescent, Natalie Dae

My Spartan Hellion by Nadia Aidan

Robert’s Rancher by Amber Kell

 Saviours of Oestend by Marie Sexton

One Night in a Bar by Louisa Masters 

Redemption by Jambrea Jo Jones





I would also like to mention that the author of the week over at Total-E-Bound is Amber Kell, who excitedly enough, has a release this week. If you have not read any works by her I do urge you to give one of them a try. There are all different characters, genre, and plots. I actually read her before she joined the family her at TEB. I will also put in my two cents that one of my favorite books of hers is Twisted Rose- a mm bdsm book. I strongly suggest her supernatural mate series from TEB also. I have read each one and have enjoyed them all.



So as I bid you all a very good weekend I hope you will drop by the Total-E-Bound (TEB) website a pick up a few books! www.total-e-bound.com.



Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

No comments: