Saturday, March 23, 2013

Were Chronicles Going to Print



                          WERE CHRONICLE BOOK ARE GOING TO PRINT!

I am thrilled to share my latest news! Found out a couple of weeks ago that the book in the Were Chronicles will soon be available in print format. Yesterday I received the first volume cover- see above.

The books will been printed with three books in one volume. The first volume will contain the books Pack Alpha, Pack Enforcer, and Pack Territory. And should release late spring to early summer.

I can't explain how exciting this is for me! At this time I only have one print story and it is part of an anthology with several other authors. This is a dream come true for me.

Don't get me wrong- I love my electronic books but to actually hold a book with my name on it? Awesome!

I hope you will consider getting the stories once they come out in print. And once it gets closer to time I will run a contest so someone can get the print book for free.

Happy Reading everyone!

Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://www.crissysmith.net


No comments: