Friday, May 3, 2013

May 2013 Contest- Give me more wolves!



                                              May 2013 Contest- Give me more Wolves

It’s May already! Can you believe it? If you are anything like me than time just seems to be passing you by. My to-do list grows daily instead of getting shorter. The days may be longer but there is still so much to do!

As I am working hard on the future books of the Were Chronicles and the second novel in a trilogy I have in the works I don’t even seem to be able to set the time aside for reading.

But I don’t want that to happen to you! Read, read lots and lots of books, from lots and lots of authors, lots and lots genres!
And to help you with that… For my May 2013 contest I am giving away a $25.00 gift credit from Amazon.com.
To celebrate the release of Pack Mates the sixth book of the Were Chronicles that will be up for general release on May 10th, in addition to the very first Were Chronicles Print Volume  release date of May 24th, this Month’s contest is name: Give me more wolves! Because really do we ever get enough of hot, sexy and bossy shifters? No, I didn’t think so!

Contest rules- Contest will run from May 1, 2013 and will end on May 31, 2013 11:59 P.M. (CST)

Send an email to: cmsmith0328@yahoo.com

Subject line in email should be: Give me more Wolves contest

Inside the email I just need you to answer one question… it’s one of the oldest but still… Tell me, do you prefer ebooks or print?

That’s it! That is all you have to do to be put in the drawing to win $25.00 to spend at Amazon.com.

The winner will be announced on June 1st and will also be contacted by email.

BY ENTERING THE CONTEST THE WINNER AGREES TO HAVE THEIR NAME MENTIONED IN CRISSY SMITH'S SOCIAL NETWORKS, WEBSITE, AND BLOGS. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL EVER BE GIVEN TO ANYONE ELSE AND ALL EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE SECURE.


So Good luck everyone!


Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://www.crissysmith.net

No comments: