Thursday, October 9, 2014

Anniversary Celebration and Newly updated Blog

As the weather starts to drop in temperature we know that fall is here and that means the holidays are just around the corner.
 
But first, we have a celebration to get to! This month marks 6 years since my very first published book was released through Totally Bound!
 


 
 
With October being this special time it gives us an even bogger reason to love all things Paranormal! And to Thank you for staying with my on my journey I am giving away gifts all month long. EBooks, Print Books, Gift Cards, and more will be offered.
 
So please stick around and if you haven't subscribed to my blog I hope you will.
 
Now let's get the party STARTED.
 
October Celebration: See the new page that I've added for this month.
 
All contest information can be found here along with the winners announced.
 
I hopy to see you soon!
 
Crissy Smith
 
 

No comments: