Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little about me.

Well hello as I said I am an aspiring author. I have recently finished my first novel and am working on the rewrite. It is a paranormal romance. I am highly attracted to all things that go bump in the night. Vampires, werewolves,demons, and all. This rewrite has a long road ahead of it but why don't you join me for the ride. I will be posting excerpts and you can tell me how you really feel!

Also as I am working on my rewrite I have four outlines done for more work. So there is plenty to come.

One of my favorite additions is that I have gotten into writing erotic short stories. These I will be sending to e-publishers to try to get published. I have one finished. Including the rewrite, proofreading, and editing. I hope to have sent out by Monday. My second is finished and just needs the final touched, and my third is in chapter 5.

So like I said I will have plenty to share and hope you are interested in seeing it and letting me know what you think.

*Wink and Kiss*

2 comments:

Tess MacKall said...

Congratulations on all the work you are putting in. Keep it up and success will be yours! Great blog..keep em coming...

Anonymous said...

WOW! How come I didn't get that trait from daddy? No Fair! I want to write...wait you have to have an imagination! Nevermind!! Very Proud of You!!!