Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Research

This morning I am blogging about reasearch. Research, research, and research! I've been looking into serial killers for a couple months now. Not on;y on the internet and books but I have become obsessed with crime drama on History, biography, A&E, all all those channels. Cold case files, The dead speak, 48 hours, nortorious, all of them! I finally gave my hubby a break this weekend and turned on the deadliest ctach marathon.
But anyway I am researching serial killers not to become one but to write about one. I will also have a pyshic and the FBI in the story. And of course the serial killer will be caught. I just haven't decided how yet.
I am not going to have him kill prostuates because that is over-done. However he will have his own signature. The dump sites will all be the same but I'm not going to give away all the secrets, at least not yet anyway! But I will tell you that he bites off their right pinkie finger. Yes you heard that right. Kinda creeped my hubby out too.
I am also looking into the pyshic part of this and I think that is creepier than the serial killer.
I am not sure if I'm a believer or not. Of course some part of me does. I'm a writer, I'm superstious, but I just don't know if I want to know if someone can read my mind, or see spirts, or have visions. You know what I mean. Let me know what you think. Do you beleive and if so why? Also have you ever seen a spirit? My dad swears he has.
I am super excited about this book. Stay tuned.

No comments: