Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Were Chronicles 2 and other books


I have an update for you all. The March 2nd release of Seduced by the Neighbour seems to have gone well. I look forward to getting feedback on it.
During the first week of March not only did I get to celebrate my 2nd release but I also recieved the book covers for Pack Alpha and Magical Menage. Both I think are great, but I have to admit that Pack Alpha is my favorite so far!!!
Pack Alpha will be released on April 20, 2009 and will start the start of an eight book series called The Were Chronicles. To learn more about the Were's please join my yahoo group (There is a link at the bottom of the page.)
Also in the same week I was offered contracts on four more books!
Woo Hooooooooooooo! Happy dance with me.!!!
So anyone following this blog knows that I have now jumped past my goal have having five books published this year! Cool!
One of the books picked up was the second book in The Were Chronicles Pack Enforcer. It's tenative release date is set for September 2009.
Also for anyone who has picked up Seduced by the Neighbour don't forget to enter the contest to win a gift voucher from Total-E-Bound.
Enjoy! Remember- Reading is SEXY!

No comments: