Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ARE Best Sellers of 2009




On Monday April 5th All Romance Ebooks (ARE) had their awards for the Best Sellers of 2009. They announced the Best Sellers for Publishers, Author, and Books.


I am so excited to share the news that the first book in my Were Chronicle Series- Pack Alpha was named as one of the top ten best sellers at ARE for 2009!!!!

What exciting news! My first full year as an author and the fact that you (the readers) took Pack Alpha that high amazes me!

So a special Thanks goes out to each and every one of you who spent your hard earned money on one of my books. I've worked so hard to bring you into my shifter world. I can't express how grateful I truely am!

Again I just have to say Thanks- and I really couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: