Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Guest Author Marie Haynes




The wonderful and talented Marie Haynes is this weeks Guest Author! So please give her a big welcome!

I first met (as in read) Marie before I was published and bought her Tasting Pleasure EBook. The way Marie went about the D/s relationship was best I had read at that time and still stands out even now. The depth in which she wrote carried the story so well I actually still think about it from time to time.

I have already put her latest release and book to in the Pleasures series on my To buy list. Here is a little about Marie and an excerpt that I just can't wait to read as part of her novel!


Hello, my name is Marie Haynes, and I’m a romance addict. I understand the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, but the truth is – I don’t see this as a problem at all. I love romance and all the trimmings – the flowers, the candles, the scents, the satin, the spankings, the paddles. Yes, I said it. The spankings and the paddles. I know that a lot of folks just simply don’t see the draw of the darker side of romance, and I totally accept that. After all, if we all liked the same things, life would indeed be boring. I look at the vanilla as the cake and the kink as the icing. But having played with both the vanilla and kinky sides of sex and romance, I have to say, if done right, the kinky side simply oozes with romance, sex, trust and love. Don’t believe me? Look at it this way, for a submissive to trust a dominant enough to bare his or her ass for the Master’s pleasure, for a submissive to kneel before the Master, he or she must have ultimate trust in that Dominant. As for the Dom – in order to accept such a beautiful gift as a submissive’s love and trust, He or She must earn such respect. The Master or Mistress is not simply a lover, but also a protector, a confidante, a guide, friend. And never forget, the true power actually lies in the submissive’s hands. Still don’t believe me?

Read the following excerpt from my latest book, What’s Your Pleasure?

“Please, Vince. Please. I can’t take any more. I want you inside of me! I need you now!”
“Whatever you say,” he answered. “Just give me a second to find the condom in my wallet.” Quickly, Vince rifled through his pants.
Joe stifled a laughed when he fumbled with the package and swore under his breath. Finally, he positioned himself over her and pushed his manhood against her folds, finding her already wet and hot. He entered her fully. Joe tightened her muscles, grasping him inside of her. He filled her completely. His heat combined with her own so that she wondered why they didn’t spontaneously combust. She ran her hands up his strong chest, marvelling at the smoothness of his tanned skin. God, she knew it had been a long time since she’d had sex, but she didn’t remember it feeling like this. If she died right at this moment, she’d die happy. Suddenly she remembered her dream. Reality really can be better than fantasy, she thought as she contracted and released her tunnel, milking his rod.
“You keep that up and I’ll come,” he warned.
“We can’t have that, now, can we?”
With maddening slowness, Vince eased himself out only to plunge quickly back. She gasped and raised her hips, meeting each thrust, matching his rhythm. He tugged at her nipples with his teeth. She wanted more. Waves of heat washed over her. Her mind stopped all rational function and nothing, nothing in the world existed outside of the pleasure this man bestowed.
Grasping his tight, smooth ass, she encouraged him to fuck harder. Joe thought she would melt from the heat of him. She closed her eyes and let his power consume her.
“That’s it, baby. Ride the wave,” Vince commanded.
And what a ride it was! She screamed his name as her body trembled and shook. Something deep inside of her broke, and the ice she had carefully built around her heart began to melt. All time, meaning, mistakes, pain. All of it evaporated as she convulsed with exquisite pleasure. She dug her nails into his back and tightened her legs about him like a vice grip.
“Jesus!” he shouted before he gave one mighty thrust and emptied himself inside of her. He collapsed on top of her, rolling over, dragging her with him in a tight hug.
They lay panting for a few moments before Joe, unwilling to let this moment end, wiggled out of his grasp and kissed her way down his chest. She smiled when she heard him moan, continuing her path to her destination. Carefully, she peeled off the condom to find his rod still dripping with precious fluid. She sighed with pleasure. She loved this. To savour a man’s essence and clean his tool with her mouth was, perhaps, her favourite way to pleasure a man.
She cupped her hands around his balls and, using cat-like licks, lapped up the remains of his cum. Vince lifted his hips slightly, growled, and placed his hand on her head. She took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around his slowly shrinking penis. She sucked and licked, savouring his flavour, knowing she was giving as much pleasure as she was receiving. Again, she felt the muscles in her womb begin to quiver. When Vince reached down and dipped two fingers into her pot of honey, she exploded. Keeping him in her mouth, she rode out her orgasm. He finger fucked her until she went limp against him and rested her head on his abdomen, his now soft rod against her chest. For some reason, she wanted to serve this man. She wanted to give him everything.
“You are incredible,” he whispered.

Now that excerpt was incredible! I hope you enjoyed learning more about Marie and that sexy excerpt! To look at more of her book visit her website-



Thanks for stopping by,

Crissy Smith

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great post Marie- excellent excerpt. I will definitely have to add your book to my list. Very hot and sexy!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hot excerpt, Marie! But a little vanilla for me ;^)

I agree with you 100% about BDSM. The emotional intensity, the level of trust, can make it unbelievably romantic.

Warmly,
Lisabet

Anne Pages said...

Love the excerpt. Love the sexy part, got to get your book!