Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2010 Contest- Menage Madness



MAY 2010 CONTEST- MENAGE MADNESS

May 2010 Contest- Menage Madness

Great Contest Title, right? Lol! I thought so!

To celebrate my titled book Magical Menage (from the Caught in the Middle Anthology) being released as both a single Ebook and an audio book I have gone Menage crazy and thought I would drag all of you along for a ride.

And no I’m not going to ask if you’ve been in a menage or even if you want to. (Thought about it though.) Instead I decided to make it easy on you.

From May 1st- through midnight (CST) May 28th enter my Menage Madness contest!

Email me at cmsmith0328@yahoo.com

Subject- Menage Madness

Inside the email tell me who your favorite threesome, foursome, or more couple is. Doesn’t matter how many as long as there is more than two.

Contest winner will be drawn from all the entries- no matter what your answer is Lol!

The winner will get $10 Free Ebook bucks from All Romance Ebooks!

Yes it’s that simple to enter and win! So GOOD LUCK!

No comments: