Monday, August 2, 2010

Author of the Week means discounts for you!!!



AUTHOR OF THE WEEK OVER AT TEB!!!

Good morning gang,

If you haven't been over to Total-E-Bound's site this morning you may not know
that I am the Author of the Week!

What does this mean for you? 20% of my books! So if there is a book that you
have been waiting to get or one you just want to try there is no better time
than today!

Have you read the three book in the Were Chronicles series? They start with Pack
Alpha, Pack Enforcer, and than Pack Territory.

What about the corporate wolves series? The first book Th Favour a MMF story is
only the start. Get ready for the next book in the series Losing Control!

Don't forget my other paranormal books- My Werewolf book Savage Love was
released in 2008- but make sure it's on your must read list. The sequel Fated
Love will be released in December.

My vampire book Eternal is there also, along with my paranormal read Magical
Menage.

And we didn't forget the contemporary fans! All of my contemporary books-
Seduced by the Neighbour
Lacey's Seduction
Summers' Girl
Bid High
are there too!

So here's your chance to pick them up with a discounted price!

Head over to http://www.total-e-bound.com and check it out!

Thanks,

Crissy Smith

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://www.crissysmith.net

No comments: