Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pack Alpha Release date update


Look how excited the babies are about my upcoming releases!!!
I just have to share this picture. My snug-bugs made an apperance in my latest work Magical menage.
They were very happy to be put in my story. Although I don't think they realize how famous they will be!
hello everyone. I hope you all made it through all the candy from halloween and are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I know I'm already ready for my turkey and the fixins!!!!
Savage Love has seemed to have had a great start so if you haven't gotten your copy yet, what are you waiting for???
Head over to total-e-bound now and grab your copy!!!! Stop by my website for the link: http://www.freewebs.com/crissysmith
It will be six long months until my next book Seduced by the Neighbor will be out. But only two months after that for Pack Alpha the 1st book in the Were Chronicles Series.
I have alot of editing to do for the 2nd book in the series Pack Enforcer but have been working on polishing my first fully vampire book Eternal.
I'm working hard to bring you plenty of WILD stories so I hope you enjoy!!!
Crissy is Letting the WILD out!!!!

No comments: