Monday, November 3, 2008

Pack Alpha:Were Chronicles Update

I have an update for all the Were lovers! I heard back from my editor on Friday and the first book of the Were Chronicles pack Alpha has been contracted!!!!

Yea!!!! I am so happy at getting a chance at bringing the shifter world to all of you! The first book introduces us the Alpha wolf Gage and non-shifter Marissa. But pay close attention to the secondary characters as they make apperances in other Were books and...

one may just get a character of their own! You never know what may happen in my little mind.

In the second book we meet Cain and Emily who gives as good as she gets.

So stay tuned. I'll have more excerpts for you soon.

Get more on the characters of all my books...there is a new characters page that's been added to my website!

http://www.freewebs.com/crissysmith

Crissy Smith: Letting the WILD out!

*Savage Love on Sale NOW*

No comments: