Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


I am Thankful for many things in my life. I have a wonderful family, a supportive husband, a smart daughter, great in-laes, and am close to my daddy and siblings.


I enjoy my job. I work alot of hours but enjoy the work that I do. I go in everyday and do my job well.


I would consider myself spoiled. I don't want for anything. My husband makes sure we have all we need and all the books I could ever read.


I have three lively sweet and playful labs. The two girls sleep with me everynight which makes things fun, while my little man likes to follow me around. They are wonderful and have added so much to our family.


This year I am mostly Thankful for my first book being released. Only a month ago Savage Love came out. I have read postive feedback from the book and have sighed a contract for two more that will be released in 2009. I consider myself lucky that my book was picked up so quickly. rejections still come but I can say Hey! I'm a published author.


So I hope this week that you think back and remember the positive and forget the negative, Life wll always be hard, we will always have things that come up, we must over come challanges but that just makes us stronger.


I wish each one of you a Happy Thanksgiving and lots of love for the Holidays and the year coming up!


Crissy Smith

No comments: