Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feb 09 Update

February 2009 Updates:


Well hello gang! Thought I would do a monthly update and let you know what is going on in the month to come:


Only a month until my second release Seduced By The Neighbour will be out! Monday March 2, 2009 the book will be released through Total-E-Bound. We have a lot happening to get ready for its release!


www.total-e-bound.com


During the month of February I will be finishing up any edits for my TWO releases in May. Magical Menage and Were Chronicles 1: Pack Alpha.
The Were Chronicles have been added to my website and have their very own page. So stop by and get to know the wolves!


www.freewebs.com/crissysmith


I will be blogging on at TEB Hitting The Hot Spot on the 20th of February where you will be able to read an excerpt from Seduced by the Neighbour. My usual date is the 30th but since there is not 30 days in Feb, Claire is letting me pick it up on the 20th!


http:total-e-bound.blogspot.com


On the Yahoo group: Letting the WILD out you can look in the file section and find the blurbs and excerpts of my books plus that is where you will be able to get to the free erotic read: A Mate.


(Part 3 of the story will be posted in February!)


If your not a member of my yahoo group it’s easy! Just click the button below!

Click to join crissysmith

Click to join crissysmith




I am currently working on the third book of the Were Chronicles called Pack Territory. We met Cain, Emily, and Adam in the second book. Adam, now Alpha of a pack, is the main character of the third in the series. Where we go back and visit Gage and Marissa’s territory, from book 1.


I am also working on a short sexy story about a woman bidding on the man of her dreams. It is steamy from the word go and I think you will like it. It loosely ties in from the characters in Seduced by the Neighbour (March 2nd) and Summer’s Girl (July 09) and I am loving every minute of writing it!


********************BIG NEWS**************************


Stayed tuned for more information on the contest I will be running with the release of Seduced by the Neighbour. The announcement for the contest will go out later this month but how would you like to win a gift certificate from Total-E-Bound to buy the book of your choice? Or you can hang onto it and buy a book of mine in May (lol) but it will be yours to do what you want with!


Details for the Seduced Contest Coming Soon!

No comments: