Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy 2009 everyone! I hope this new year brings you everything you want and need wrapped in lots of love!
I am looking forward to the year as my books are released.
2008 was great with my first book published through Total-E-Bound. Savage Love was released October 27, 2008.
In 2009 I will have many more books out and even a series for you to enjoy.
Here's an update on what you can look forward to:
March 2, 2009: SEDUCED BY THE NEIGHBOUR
May 2009: WERE CHRONICLES 1: PACK ALPHA
May 2009: MAGICAL MENAGE
Summer 2009: SUMMER'S GIRL
To find out more about the books and the characters that demanded their stories told check out my website at:
All of my book can be found at my publsihers website:
Let us start the new year out right! If you haven't already read Savage Love hurry over and get your copy now!!!
Lots of Love to you all
Crissy

No comments: