Sunday, January 4, 2009

Were Chronicles 2: Pack Enforcer


Were Chronicles 2: Pack Enforcer is my second book in the series for Total-E-Bound.
I have finished the edits and sent it in this weekend to my editor. I will let you know when the release date has been decided.
In this second book Cain (the enforcer to his father's pack) must fight his attraction to a female were shifter while trying to find out who is attacking women in different territories. Emily offers every distraction that he doesn't need.
having refused her once Emily knows she can never have Cain. So why doesn't he let her go and move on?
When this two finally come together it is explosive and everyone else had better watch out!
This is one of my favorite books that I had wriiten. I actually started this book before the first book Pack Alpha. I love the characters and the conflict that seems to haunt them. We met more of the characters including the hero of book 3: pack territory.

No comments: