Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day.

This weekend I have been working on edits. Had Friday off (Yea!) and went to work on my summer release Summer's Girl which will be part of The Summer Seductions Books!

Received the edits from my publisher and finished them last night. Summer's Girl will be the 2nd book in my contemporary books which are loosely related. The characters from Seduced by the neighbour make a brief appearance.

Friday I worked on the final write for the third book in The Were Chronicles: Pack Territory.

I also finished my own edits for Fated Love. The sequel to my first book Savage Love, which was released in 2008.

I hadn't planned on writing anymore about the characters from Savage Love. I am not sure how it happened but I sat down to write a werewolf book and Marcus kept coming to my mind. I decided to try to write an outline for him, and Bam! here you get Fated Love.

I did have to go back to my notes from Savage Love and even read through it once to get my mind on track. I had forgotten that in Savage Love that Marcus had a southern accent. Cajun as matter of fact. So I ended up changing where the story takes place.

I am pretty pleased with the turn out and look forward to sending it to my editor this weekend.

But it got me thinking... how many secondary characters should I expect to pop up? Hmm... I guess you just never know.

Oh BTW! Alex does make an appearance in Fated Love. I mean how can you have a sequel without the main character from the first?

*** Now don't forget that we are only about a week away from the release of Pack Alpha*** April 20th!!! And The Were Chronicles will start!!!

Crissy

No comments: