Saturday, April 25, 2009

Werewolves/ Wolf shifters

I'm not sure when or how it happend but somehow growing up I feel in love with paranormal books.


I also read as a child. It comes from my dad who always had books, took me to the libary, used book stores, and garage sales. Also my dad has been an aspiring writer my whole life.

So its no wonder that I loved to read and write. I'm just not sure where the paranormal came in.

As a young child I read the Nancy Drew books, Hardy biys, Sweet Valley High, and the babysitters club. I never liked horror movies (and still don't) I am not a fan of the old vampire and werewolf movies so where does my love for them come from?

I have no idea! But I have been thinking about it. I don't think there is anything better than a good alpha male werewolf.

When I decided to try to write a series I wanted it to be something that I would want to read. I picked werewolves/ wolf shifters over vampires because to me wolves travel, live, and love in a pack. Unlike vampires who like to be alone (in my world anyway!)

So as I plan and outline for future books I find myself writing more about wolves. The Were Chronicles are my first series. But I also have books coming out in the Corporate Wolves series starting in Feb 2010. In these menage books we see how normally wild wolves deal with living in the corporate world. needing more than one mate even when socity may look down at them.

I've started he fourth book of The Were Chronicles pack magic. The wolves are coming out in the open. But trouble seems to be waiting! Tony (the brother of Cain ib book 2 Pack Enforcer) meets a woman who has seen his 'murder'

Now forced to fight not only for his life but for her own, Tony must put everything one the line for love. the love for the pack and the love of a good woman.

My husband often teases me about the characters i write, reminding me that they are not real. But i don't know... if there were wolf shifters out there would we really know about them?

Crissy

No comments: