Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010 Contest READING REWARDS WINNER!!!

Reading Rewards Contest Winner!!!!

A big Thanks to everyone who entered the June 2010 Contest- Reading Rewards. I had great fun reading about what you were reading.

It’s a great thing to be able to show my daughter that reading is fun and cool. Her books are getting longer and more in depth and she is enjoying her new books.

As June’s contest started I wanted to reward all the loyal readers out there. Not just loyal to me but any genre and author. I am happy to announce the June contest winner.

Horseunicornkey

She has won $10.00 in free Ebooks from All Romance Ebooks.

I am super excited to be able to share this prize and hope it will encourage everyone who wants to pick up a good Ebook to do so!

She will also get a surprise gift in the mail along with a signed book cover copy!

So once again Congrats goes out to her and I hope you all have a summer filled with good books.

If you didn’t win this time- DON”T WORRY! This summer will be full of free books and another contest is only days away.

Crissy Smith

Romance on the ‘WILD’ side…

http://crissysmith.net

http://crissy0328.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Cathy M said...

Congrats to Horseunicornkey and happy reading.