Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Were Chronicles opened doors




The Were Chronicle series were my first attempt at a long running series.


I had thought to run between six and eight books for my wolf shifters to be introduced to the world. I am still in the mind set of about six books.


I recently finished the fourth book of the series Pack Rogue and already started the fifth book.



For the fourth book we finally meet the last of the key players setting for the final battle coming. In the fifth book we get to return to some of the territories so we can bring the characters together for the end.




While I am a little sad to be talking about the end of The Were Chronicles I am also excited for what the future can bring.



While the first four books were all M/F books the fifth adds a little more to the mix with M/F/M lovers. I enjoy writing ménage books and always thought that Tony deserved two mates.



I have started new series that I am proud to say I was able to bring to the readers because of The Were Chronicles series. Without the start of my wolf shifters I don’t believe I would have enjoyed finding my voice as much as I have.



2009 was a huge year for me. With the recent award from All Romance Ebooks for Pack Alpha as one of the top 10 best sellers in 2009 I couldn’t be happier with the readers that have come through for me.



2010 was a slow year with releases but already 2011 is looking full with three contracts already signed.



So I promise to keep bringing you books that I hope you will enjoy if you keep wanting them!



Crissy Smith


Romance on the ‘WILD’ side…


http://www.crissysmith.net

No comments: