Saturday, October 11, 2008

Release dates with Birth dates??? Hmm!!!

Savage Love my first book will be out in two weeks! Yes! Yes! Just two weeks. On Monday October 27th!!!!

That week my daughter (and baby girl) will also hit the double digits. She turns ten on the 29th! So this is a very exciting month for us!

I also found out that Seduced by the Neighbor (my second book) had been offered a contract. I received and signed the contract this morning.

The release date????

March of 2009. Which will also be my 30th birthday. So I wonder.....

Maybe this is something that can work for me! Release dates with our birthdays! LOL! It's fun to think about anyway!

I have sent in Pack Alpha: Were Chronicles 1 in. So all you Were lovers cross your fingers that it gets picked up! The second story is already written and just needs to be edited.

I am still working on my menage book. A witch, werewolf, and vampire in bed? Oh the possibiltites!!!!

I am ALSO on the last edit of Eterenal. My vampire book!

With my fav month of October what better time then now to put all ny energy into my paranormal books?

So stay tuned and I will keep you all up to date!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: