Monday, October 6, 2008

The Warriors Mate

Today as I checked my email at lunch time I got a response for my urban fantasy series A Demon Within. The first book is The Warriors Mate. It is one of my fav books that I have written. It is also the only book I have ever written in 1st pov.

I had sent this in to a different publisher then where Savage Love and Seduced By The Neighbor was accepted by.

The Warriors Mate has made it through the first review and has been forwarded to the second round.

I take that as a good thing. This is a longer story then other I had written so I will be really excited if the ask for the whole manuscript.

Seems things are finally happening. I can't even describe to tell you just how happy I am right now.

I will keep you informed on this great opportunity!

Also I am still working on the edits of the Were Chronicles so I will let you know when I have submitted it!

No comments: