Sunday, October 5, 2008

Second Book Sold!!!

Well I spent my morning at the range. We went to breakfast before and got to the shooting range around 7 AM. We took my brother-in-law and neice with me, my husband, and daughter.

Had a great time. Even if it rained a little a first and was windy as hell! But we shot about 2000 rounds. Now my hands and arms are sore and its back to work for me tomorrow. I worked 7 hours yesterday so didn't get a whole lot done this weekend but Oh Well!!!

Then I get home and check my email! And..................(wait for it!)

My second book Seduced By The Neighbor had been contracted through Total-E-Bound! Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo! It will be released in 2009. I'll let you know more when I get the date!

So I told my husband "Its not a fluc" Two Books! Ahhh I am so excited. One more step to writing full time without that little annoying thing called a real job lol!

I am editing Were Chronicled for submission. I had sent it in once and hadn't heard back from the publishers so I am using some tips I learned from Savage Love and editing it to send it out again.

So all of you who read the excerpts......STAY TUNED! Maybe it will be my next release!

Thanks all who have spent time with me as my journey of being a published author is finally seeing results!

No comments: