Sunday, March 7, 2010

Book Review Monday March 8th




MONDAY MARCH 8TH BOOK REVIEWS

I have two new reviews that I am happy to share with you. This week I will share my reviews for two books that I really enjoyed.


Book Reviewed-Ryland’s Sacrifice by Kim Dare

Book Blurb- Principles don't pay tuition fees. When Ryland's math scholarship disappears overnight, he has two choices. He can borrow money from fellow student Jason Burrows, who has very interesting ways of collecting debts. Or, he can volunteer to be thrown to the werelions.

One night spent playing the part of a willing human sacrifice will give him enough money to finish his PhD. It seems like a good deal-right up until the moment he finds himself naked, blindfolded, bound and surrounded by lions.


My Rating- 4.25/ 5

My Thoughts- Oh I really enjoyed this book.

Very different from the other shifter series out there I found myself pulled in and read the book in one night.

I loved the characters and the story while is super sexy hot it has a great plot and I can easily see this as a series that I will have to get.

The lions have come out to play and it was great fun!



Book Reviewed- Stephani Hecht Bound by Blood

Book Blurb- Ethan thought that he’d finally overcome all the horrors of his past. With his lover, Zeke, by his side and an entire clan of vampires at his back, he thought he could finally have true happiness. That all changes when an enemy from his old life comes back and threatens all that Ethan holds dear. Then when he finds out that Zeke’s life may hang in the balance, Ethan knows he will have to embrace his dark side in order to get his lover back. But once he gives over to the dark magic, will Ethan even be able to come back? And if so, will he lose Zeke’s love in the process?

My Rating- 4.5/ 5

My Thoughts- Have I said how much I love this series, Lol! I saw this book and jumped at the chance to get it. I even stopped reading what I had been so I could get to it right away.

This book goes deeper into the relationship between Ethan and Zeke and takes them to his old coven.

The action, sex, and relationships tie together with the rest of the series. If you have read any of the Drone Vampires this is a must read! If not… start a new series. You won’t be disappointed!


Here are two books that I recommend you run out and get! You will truely love both.

Crissy

Romance on the 'WILD' side...

http://www.crissysmith.net

1 comment:

Redhot said...

Thanks for sharing!