Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Favour is Rated Best Book and is up for Book of the week





When I received the review for The Favour- Book 1 in the Corporate Wolves Series it took my breath away! I have had some good reviews, great reviews, and some so-so but nothing prepeared me for this! It makes staying up till 3 in the morning and still having to go to the day job worth it!

Reviewed from Whipped Cream Reviews-

Review by: Peppermint

This story was so well written it actually had me thinking about it for the rest of the day. I can say it truly changed the way I will view werewolf books from now on.

You can see the full review @ http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/2010/03/favour-by-crissy-smith.html?zx=8da599b39fbbb2f4

Also it has been put on the poll for book of the week. Voting is today and tomorrow only! You can vote @ http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/recentrev.htm

Crissy

2 comments:

hotcha12 said...

HI CRISSY, HAPPY SPRING AND I LOVE WERES TOO

Crissy said...

Yeah Spring! It was 40 degrees on Saturday and the 82 today and tomorrow before we go back to 60's on Wednesday- mother nature make up your mind!