Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Contest- SPRING- Winner announced



CONGRATS TO THE MARCH 2010 CONTEST WINNER!!!!

March 2010 Contest- Spring!!! Winner Announced

Well Spring is here and I for one couldn’t be happier. The temperatures have heated up into the mid- eighties and I am starting to wear my Capri’s, put my coat in the garage, and flip flops are all over.

And did I mention yesterday was my birthday? I am sitting here writing next to a beautiful flower arrangement that lights up the whole room- later this week I will be getting a pedicure. Oh Heaven!

To celebrate this month I ran a contest for March 2010-

Contest ended last night at midnight and the winner has been drawn. So I would like to announce a big congrats to

* JACKIE CHASE*

She has won a free book from my backlist! So Congrats goes out and I wanted everyone to know I loved the answer on how you would spend your spring and what you were looking forward too!

April contest will be announced soon- so let’s get ready for another month!

Crissy Smith

Romance on the ‘WILD’ side…

http://www.crissysmith.net

http://crissy0328.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi CRISSY,

AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR BOOKS

hotcha

Crissy said...

Well Thank you Hotcha! I'm glad to share getting older with all of you! You make me feel forever young!

Crissy