Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feedback on Seduced

I heard back today from my editor. After only 1 round of edits it has been finalized and is ready for its release for March 2, 2009!

Now we just have to wait for the cover art. Which I will post as soon as I receive it!

I got an email from my editor and she forwarded what the line editor wrote:

Excellent story. I could not put it down. It drew me into the story and kept me there.

Which to me is the biggest complimant that I could receive. These ladies see a hundreds of stories a year and to enjoy one of mine, makes me wanna do the happy dance!

Plus, my editor ,entioned how clean the maniscript was. This is big for me because with my first release I have two rounds of edits then had to do the proofreaders edits, so it turned out I had to edit it three times. With this one I had the 1st edits and it was completed.

I like the fact that I learned from the first story I published. And I know I still have alot but working with my editor, who I think is great, I am cutting back the work for all of us.

Its a happy day for me! I am so excited about the release coming up!

I am finishing up the submission for the summer's seductions call that are due by 1st of January. Where Matt and Cara (from Seduced) make an apperance.
Let me tell you, it is not easy writing a good sexy summer story when its freezing outside! maybe I'll go ahead and work on some winter stories for next year now while I'm in the holiday mood!

3 comments:

Brynn Paulin said...

Congrats Crissy. It's always a relief to get through edits, especially when there aren't a ton.

Good louck with the summer story. I'm trying to do the same things. 20 degrees sure kills the mood.

B

Kim Dare said...

Congratulations, Crissy.
I'm so glad you're getting such great feedback.

I've found something similar with edits - they do get easier as you do more of them.

All the best with your Summer story.

Kim Dare.
Kink, love and a happy ending.

Crissy said...

thank you both! Too bad I can't just take the day off to write *sigh* back to thed ay job!