Thursday, December 4, 2008

Summer Submission



I just finished my submission for the Summer 2009 Seasonal release!!!!

I'm calling it Summer's Girl and heres a blurb...

Hannah has just rented the childhood rental house that she spent so many wonderful summer days with her family. Now an adult and with no family left and recovering from a terrible marriage she needs the getaway.

She doesn't except the contrator who in fixing the house to be so distracting and...Hot!

Finding his skinny dipping in the lake she knows she can't fight her desires any longer. She gives into his pull and allows him to take her over mind, body, and soul.

But when her ex breaks the restraining order they must call on friends to help end his reign of terror once and for all.

I hope you liked the blurb amd buy the book once it comes out! I have a long weekend of editing ahead of me so I can send it into my editor.

I would also like to mention that Matt and Cara (who are the main charcters from my march 2, 2009 release make an apperance as well as Adam and Brent who will have books later.)

So its off to bed for me now. Have a good night!

No comments: