Sunday, December 21, 2008

Summer's Girl (Book 5 Sold)



Summer's Girl has been offered a contract for release in 2009. Here's a little about the story...


Hannah Wagner has just rented the childhood summer home she’d spent with her family. She is surprised and a little uneasy to find that the carpenter working on the renovations of the house is also the only man who had ever called to her in such an erotic seductive way.
Hannah fights her attraction to Jake Summers but when she finds him skinny dipping in the lake behind her house only adds fuel to the fire inside her. While there he gives her a show that leaves her panting for more.
But Hannah is not only looking for a break from her life she is running from a trouble past and a dangerous ex-husband.
Hannah’s ex threatens to take her from Jake resulting in him calling in his old special force team. Determined to bring the man down for good while cementing the fact that Hannah is Jake Summer’s girl.

Summer's girl is the second contemporary book that I have written, no paranormal aspects in this one, but I promise you VERY hot scenes. Let's just say the kitchen is used for more than eating...food...

Seduced by the Neighbour, which is being released March 2nd, introduces you to these characters. Matt and Cara also make a short apperance.

This is my fifth book sold...my fourth release for 2009. If you read my eariler post about my goals you know I am wanting to have 5 books published in 2009. Which means if I can sale one more I will have met that all important seld imposed deadline. Woo hoo!

Crissy

http://www.freewebs.com/crissysmith

1 comment:

Kim Dare said...

Congratulations on your last two contracts Crissy. You're really on a roll!

I'm sure the fifth will be on it's way to you soon.

Kim Dare.