Monday, December 1, 2008

My goal for the next year


My goals for 2009...
Well it's the 1st of December, the last month of the year, and I have set my goals for the next year.
So my hope is to have 5 books released in the year. yep! 5!!!
I already have two coming out:
Seduced by the Neighbour on March 2, 2009.
Pack Alpha: Were Chronicles 1 in May 2009.
So that means I would have to have three more picked up and contracted for the year 2009. I don't think that's an impossible goal. I really believe that I can do it!
Which means that all of you would be able to read more stories...from me! How great would that be!
So cross your fingers and hope I can get it to work!!!
Crissy
Letting the WILD out...

1 comment:

Kim Dare said...

Sounds like a great goal Crissy - I'm sure you can do it!

Kim Dare.