Sunday, December 7, 2008

Vampire, werewolves, and more (OH MY!)



I've always been into vampires. Ever since I was a little girl the dark and undead have been in my books, movies, and yes nightmares.

My first full vampire story, which I happen to think is very good, is called Eternal. Right now I am trying to find a home for it. It was rejected from the first publisher that I sent it too, so I'm off to find another.

It just goes to show you that you can sale three books and you still get rejections. So all of you aspiring authors out there don't give up if you receive a rejection, or three, or six. If your stories good it belongs somewhere. You just have to find that place.

I worked hard this weekend and was able to finish and edit my Summer Seduction's submission. I also finished the second book of the Were Chronicles Pack Enforcer this weekend.

I'll get it edited that sent to my editor for her to look over. The next submission that I will probably turn in will be a different wolf-shifter book. Then I will try to write my submission for next years Christmas Call. Maybe I will find it easier to write if I do it in winter. I wrote my summer seductions in winter, and let me tell you, its not easy to think about hot sweaty romance when it freakin cold outside. LOL!

Well back to work. I got the Eternal rejection this morning so thought I would blog about it, get it out of my system, so I could get back to work.

Have a good one everybody!

No comments: