Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blog Series Press Send Winner












Blog Series Winner announced-

For the last five weeks I have posted a weekly blog called Press Send. I decided to write this blog after I thought back to what made me choose to go with Ebooks. At the time I was starting to help my dad finish his first manuscript to send into an Ebook publisher.

My dad had made the comment “If I hadn’t seen how god you do with these I would have never thought to try it,”

So who else felt that way? Is what I wondered and thought I would share my experiences.

I’m glad I did. I enjoyed writing the blog.

And for everyone who stopped by I want to say a big Thank you! This morning all the comments were put in a box and given numbers. The number was pulled and we have our winner- or maybe I should say winners.

My daughter, the contest helper, had decided I need two winners. I tried to tell her that I was still running the Feb contest that would end this weekend but she had picked up two numbers and says that means they both won.

Who am I to argue? She is in charge of my contests! Lol!

So a big congrats goes out to the two winners of the Press Send Blog Comments-

Hotcha

Maria D

So they will receive an Ebook from my backlist of their choice.

As I mentioned there is still the Feb contest running and will end at midnight the 28th so if you haven’t entered make sure you check the blog for the Feb contest details!

And March’s contest will be posted soon!

And let’s talk about March!!!

In place of the blog series that just ended we will have five guest authors over the next five weeks. Each Wednesday will be the guest author post. I am super excited to be able to share some of my favs with you.

Guest Author schedule:

March 3rd- Serena Yates

march 10th- Patricia Pellicane

March 17th- Jenika Snow

March 24th- Desiree Holt

March 31st- Ericka Scott

April 7th- Marie Haynes


So I hope everyone will make a special effort to stop by and welcome these ladies!

We will start Wednesday with Serena Yates, this is a great post, and with a subject that has been an issue for with in the last few months.

So keep coming back. You know I love you all!

Crissy

1 comment:

booklover0226 said...

Congrats on your win, Folks!

Tracey D