Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb Contest- Territorial Winner



February Contest Winner-

For my February contest I asked you- where is your favorite place you’ve lived or if you don’t have one where would you like to live.

Well I thought I would give you my answers before I announce the winner.

If I could live anywhere in the world? I would choose Ireland. Yep I have always been drawn the magical lands and I love books based over there.

My favorite place I’ve ever lived would have to be here- in West Texas. I’ve lived in California and Las Vegas Nevada and while I do like both those places, home is where the heart is. And my heart belongs here in Texas where my family is. I could never leave them.

Now onto the winner- We had many great answers! But the drawing has been held and the winner is…

Tracey D

Thanks for entering Tracey and everyone else. Tracy wins a free copy of my latest release Pack Territory- Book three in the Were Chronicle series.

If you didn’t win don’t give up trying. March’s contest is already going. Check the blog for the March 2010 contest rules!

Have a great week everyone!

Crissy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Congrats Tracy!